Friday, July 24, 2009

Spotted: DC Fashion Crime - The Usual Suspects, Part II

So I finally upgraded from my technologically retarded phone that was free with my wireless plan like 2 years ago and I now have my nice new Blackberry Curve. And it's a good thing I do, because it allows me to take pictures like this on the walk home...

I fear that you're not properly understanding what's going on here. Let's zoom in, shall we?

Those are f'ing zebra print platforms (circa 1994) with a seersucker suit.

I hate DC.

6 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention the hideous Vera Bradley bag. Why does anyone buy those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it. I just try not to utter her name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just know she put together that outfit in the morning and was like, "damn! i look good!" or whatever the preppy/yuppie version of that phrase would be

    ReplyDelete
  4. At some point during our time walking together, she met up with her boyfriend and I was forced to witness an extreme display of sidewalk affection. I'm guessing she dressed specially for the occassion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's good to know that her boyfriend can see past the hideous shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed. There's hope for the love lives of all fashion victims.

    ReplyDelete