Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Comments: Now Easier

One of the things that has confused me since we started this blog is why friends have been so much more willing to gchat me about blog topics, rather than comment on posts. For example, on the skinny jeans debate, gems like this should be shared:

I think they can be buffered with high shoes in general (hence maybe an extra 5-10% of the population can pull them off) and also have a whole diff look when worn with a boot. otherwise, people that are circa 100 lbs can wear them with flats.

I totally disagree about the high shoes, totally agree about the boots, but this is certainly an issue that should be debated among the entire community, important world issue that it is!

So why don't more people comment?

Reader LD informed me today that it's because you have to sign in to Google with your own account, you can't simply fill in a name. I guess Tami and I never noticed because we always have to be signed in. No matter, the issue is now fixed and you can be as anonymous as you want, so comment away!

No comments:

Post a Comment