Wednesday, August 19, 2009

McSteamy Threesome

I haven't gotten to watch this video yet, because I'm at work. But, from what I understand, it contains Gray's Anatomy's McSteamy, his wife Rebecca Gayheart, some random model type and lots of drugs and sex. So, assuming no one files an injunction before I get home from work, I have a fun evening planned. What more could a person want in one 12 minute video?

[UPDATE: God, was that boring. And there is no sex, just pretty naked people saying dumb stuff, which kind of ruins it for me. I think Fleshbot gave the best commentary: "Will we ever get to a point where we can just admit that this is normal? That it's not shocking to learn that a celebrity made a sex tape...because we've all made a sex tape?"]

Anyways, I'm sure every guy who sees this will react with "Sweet, two chicks!" And every girl will be like "Sweet, Eric Dane!" Am I the only person out there who's thinking "Awwww, Dylan's wife [momentarily mournful face that passes when I realize that I'm watching pretty people having sex.]"

No comments:

Post a Comment