Friday, August 14, 2009

Dear Fellow Shopaholics, Help!

As some of your know, I recently moved and, in conjunction, redecorated. Most of it's done, there's still a good bit to go, but most of all my bathroom is a wreck. I need new everything, and I'm currently showering with a clear shower curtain liner, plastic shower curtain hooks (quell tragedy) and a clashing bath mat. It's a rough life.

Fortunately, I've had my eye on the perfect shower curtain--black and white, French vocabulary. For those that don't know me well, black and white is often part of my decorating scheme, usually with some sort of high contrast color (in this apartment, it's a bright blue) and I took a mere year of French in high school (you should hear me do my impression of my teacher from Mobile, AL's attempt at a French accent) that I still pretend I can speak. This shower curtain is me and I simply must have it.

The problem: it's sold out every where. It's been "temporarily" out of stock at Target for months now. It's out of stock at Overstock.com, which just seems contrary to the point. No one's selling it on eBay (though I can buy 17 of some chick's eyelashes.) So, shopaholic readers, find me somewhere I can buy this shower curtain, and be rewarded handsomely...how, well, I'm just not sure yet. Good karma? Blog shout out? Anything I can have shipped from Dean and Deluca? Find the shower curtain and name your price...we'll negotiate.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to GVL who found this necessary item for me and JB who claimed to find it but tried to extort a reward from me by not telling me where.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this exact shower curtain!! i love trying to read the french words backwards in the shower every morning...bought it 8/08 from urban outfitters

    ReplyDelete