Sunday, March 14, 2010

If It's Wrong to Love a Shoe, I Don't Want to be Right

Edited: Apparently Elle told some of you that I bought hooker shoes. This is not the case.

I love shoes. My closet documents this love affair pretty well. But, until recently, my pain threshold pretty much topped out with Stuart Weitzman or Kate Spade (and almost exclusively when they were on sale). Then my wedding got really close. And suddenly, I needed new shoes for the wedding. And, of course, a purchase for the wedding is so easy to rationalize. It's a special day - I should just go for it, right?

Well, I did. And now, I am the proud owner of a pair of Christian Louboutins. I can't stop looking at the beautiful, blood red sole and thinking about how that they are all mine. Seriously, I want to sleep in them.

It may be shallow to be so excited about this status symbol. But if you think I am shallow, you are probably just jealous :)

I am just worried about when they get lonely, and I have to buy them a sibling pair...

No comments:

Post a Comment